Saint Anthony's Foundation — Donate Now
Mission Stewardship — Rich in Tradition, Service, Gratitude and Prayer
Saint Anthony’s Foundation was established in 1993 to support the Health Center’s mission — witnessing to Christ’s merciful love by providing quality health services.
Donations to Saint Anthony's Foundation’s appeals, events and special projects apply toward the annual giving level. See the 2012 Annual Giving Report
Ways to Give — The Foundation offers many giving opportunities and welcomes gifts of cash, employer matching gifts, grants, real estate, appreciated securities, charitable annuities and bequests. The board of directors and staff are available to assist in planned gift arrangements and donor recognition.
Giving Levels — There are many levels of giving, all outlined in our Mission Stewardship brochure. All financial gifts contributed to the Foundation, unless specifically restricted by the donor, help support the purchase of equipment and building projects for Saint Anthony's Health Center.
Saint Anthony's Foundation Giving Levels
- Mother M. Anselma Society – Individual gifts of $5,000 or more with a commitment of giving at this level for five years.
- Saint Francis Steward – Gifts of $2,500 to $4,999
- Saint Elizabeth Steward – Gifts of $1,000 to $2,499
- Saint Anthony Samaritan – Gifts of $100 to $999
- Guardian Angel – Gifts up to $100
- Corporate and Foundation Gifts of $10,000 or more are recognized as members of the League of St. Joseph.
Online Giving - Make a Contribution using our Secure Online Donation Form.
If giving by check - Make your gift payable to Saint Anthony's Foundation and mail to:
Saint Anthony's Foundation
P.O. Box 340
Alton, IL 62002-0340
If so desired, your gift may be designated for a specific department, service, facility or piece of equipment. For information, call 618/463-5204 or send an email.
Your Tax Deductible Donation