Outpatient Therapy Services
Saint Anthony's Health Center provides therapy services on an outpatient basis for individuals who require skilled therapy to achieve maximum functioning, but who do not require the intensity of an inpatient program. Services are located at Saint Clare's Professional Building, 815 East Fifth Street in Alton, Illinois.
Outpatient services are initiated by a physician referral and include: Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy. Psychological Services are also available.
Diagnoses treated include, but are not limited to: musculoskeletal, pulmonary, neurological and orthopedic disorders, as well as swallowing, cognitive, chronic pain, lymphedema therapy and cardiovascular disorders.
For more information , or to make a referral:
- Physical Therapy: 618/463-5172
- Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy: 618/463-5172
- Modified Barium Swallows: 618/463-5172
- Pediatric Therapy: 618/463-5172
- Psychological Services: 618/474-6240