Saint Anthony's Center for Pain Management
#1 Saint Anthony's Way | Alton, Illinois | 618-474-4866 | Fax: 618-474-6314
Saint Anthony's Center for Pain Management specializes in treatment of neck, back, and large joint pain. We offer advanced, safe, non-surgical treatments with a focus on patient comfort and satisfaction.
Services of Saint Anthony’s Center for Pain Management include:
- Shoulder, Elbow, Hip & Knee Injections
- Greater & Lesser Occipital Nerve Injections
- Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Caudal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebroplasty & Vertebral Augmentation
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections & Ablations
- Painful Benign & Malignant Bone Lesion Ablations
- Medial Branch Blocks & Ablations (Facet Blocks)
- Other Selected Nerve Blocks
- Ease of access to additional imaging procedures, if necessary
Actual patients of Saint Anthony's Center for Pain Management: Read the Testimonies
Pain Management physicians at Saint Anthony’s Health Center are Board Certified Radiologists, with special training in interventional pain management.
To schedule a consultation appointment, call 618/474-4866.