Accreditations, Certifications and Designations
Accreditations & Special Designations
- American College of Radiology
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Accreditation
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE), earning accreditation by the ACR in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy and breast ultrasound (including ultrasound-guided breast biopsy)
- CLIA Certificate of Accreditation
- College of American Pathologists
- EDAP - Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics
- The Joint Commission
- CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) with Stroke Specialty
- OB Level II Nursery by the Southern Illinois Perinatal Program
- Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission in conjunction with The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Extended Care Services - Illinois Department of Public Health
- Saint Clare's Villa - Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
Recognition and Achievement
Recipient: Outstanding Achievement Award, American College of Surgeons
Commission on Cancer
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, the leading authority of health care organizations in America. Recognized for exemplary performance in using evidenced-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for heart attack care, surgical care and pneumonia care.
- Extended Care Facility at Saint Clare's Hospital rated 5 Stars Overall and 5 Stars in the Health Inspection category (out of five possible stars) by Medicare Nursing Home Compare.
- Diabetes Self-Management Skills Program by the American Diabetes Association
- MidAmerica Stroke Network member — a collaborative system of hospitals sharing knowledge, educational opportunities and technologies to provide high-level stroke care for individuals.